- Buy Generic levitra on Trading the Crude Oil Contango with Two ETFs
- real estate agent on Commercial Real Estate: Pop on GGP Bankruptcy
- texas oil field housing on Can Big Oil Balance Shareholder Interest against National Interest?
- Commercial property listings on Commercial Real Estate: Pop on GGP Bankruptcy
- Luxury Real Estate on Small Ticket Luxury: A Bright Spot
Tag Archives: MBS
Sub-Prime Write-Downs more than 50% done: Are Write-Ups Coming Next?
S&P was out with a report today saying that the banks are more than half-way through in recognizing losses attributed to sub-prime mortgages. They revised their estimate of total losses up to $285B from $265B but this is much less … Continue reading
Posted in Financials/Real Estate Tagged ABX, Markit, MBS, Morgan Stanley, MS, Sub Prime Leave a comment