- Buy Generic levitra on Trading the Crude Oil Contango with Two ETFs
- real estate agent on Commercial Real Estate: Pop on GGP Bankruptcy
- texas oil field housing on Can Big Oil Balance Shareholder Interest against National Interest?
- Commercial property listings on Commercial Real Estate: Pop on GGP Bankruptcy
- Luxury Real Estate on Small Ticket Luxury: A Bright Spot
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Can Big Oil Balance Shareholder Interest against National Interest?
Earlier this week I had written an article reviewing the proposal to increase the tax Big Oil companies pay on their profits, if they do not invest in alternative and cleaner energy resources. This article dwells further into that issue, … Continue reading
Posted in Energy, Finance, Strategic Affairs Tagged altenative energy, Big Oil, Google, renewable, windfall 1 Comment
Does Big Oil’s Apathy Justify Proposals to Tax Windfall Profits?
Crude Oil’ s vpxl made easy relentless march towards the near term spike target of $150 is now threatening to send the Global Economy into a recession. Big Oil companies male erection enhancement oils (Exxon-Mobil (XOM), Chevron (CVX), Royal Dutch … Continue reading
Posted in Energy, General, Macro Leave a comment